Easy chocolate mousse
- 1 can of coconut cream, whipped
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp of ME Moringapowder
- Powdered sugar (or other sweetener) to taste
- Whip the coconut cream as directed. Remove about ¼ of the whipped cream and set aside.
- In the remaining ¾ of the cream, add the cocoa powder and continue to whip, then add the sugar and the ME Moringa powder. Whip again.
- Divide chocolate mousse mixture into small cups or bowls. Add a dollop of reserved whipped coconut cream and top with raspberries or any garnish which takes your fancy.