Mini vegetable pizza
For the dough
- 200 g of gluten-free flour
- 50 ml of hot water
- 1 pack of gluten-free baker’s yeast
For the garnish
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- Some mushrooms
- Grated gruyere
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of ME Moringa & Herbes de Provence seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- In a hollow container, combine yeast, gluten-free flour, salt and pepper in warm water until you get a thick, homogeneous and non-sticky paste.
- Cover the dough with a kitchen towel and let it sit for 2 hours, the time it doubles in volume.
- Preheat the oven to 220 °C .
- Now prepare the garnish. Rinse and slice the vegetables (tomatoes, zucchini, mushrooms).
- Fry them and add your Moringa & Herbes de Provence seasoning, ½ glass of water and your olive oil until the vegetables soften. Salt and pepper.
- Spread the dough on a parchment paper (with flour on the worktop) and, using a bowl or a glass, cut out small discs of dough.
- Place the filling on each dough disc and spread the grated cheese over it.
- Bake for 12 to 15 mn.