Preparation and cook time: 45 minutes
Ingredients (for 10 servings)
- 2 cups (240g) flour
- ½ cup ME® organic Moringa powder
- 4 tsp (20g) baking powder
- ½ tsp (3g) salt
- 4 tsp plant based egg replacer
- 1 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- Stevia sugar to taste (optional)*
- 10 tbsp (150ml) coconut or vegetable oil melted
- 10 tbsp (150ml) water
- 1 cup (237ml) soy milk
- 2 tsp (10ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla extract
- Combine the soy milk with the vinegar. In a large mixing bowl combine the melted coconut oil, sugar (and stevia if using), soy milk, vanilla extract, and water and whisk smooth.
- Add the sifted flour, moringa powder, egg replacer, salt and baking powder. Whisk smooth and put the batter in a pan.
- Bake in a preheated 180 °C oven for around 30 minutes or when a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan until you can touch it without burning your fingers then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely. It’s ready !
* Or add more granulated sugar.