- 1 can of chickpeas
- 2 tbsp of sesame puree
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ of a lemon
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ tsp of ME Moringa powder
- Salt and pepper
- Put the chickpeas in the water then keep a little juice in a bowl and mix. You can possibly keep some whole chickpeas for the topping.
- Peel the garlic clove and add it to the sesame puree with the Moringa powder, the pressed half lemon and the olive oil, then mix until you obtain an homogeneous texture.
- Salt and pepper and let your hummus cool for a good hour.
- Pour a drizzle of sesame oil on your hummus, add chickpeas, and enjoy your meal with pita bread.