Spinach kale and avocado smoothie
- ¼ ripe avocado
- 1 medium ripe bananas, previously sliced and frozen
- 1 natural yogurt
- ½ lemon juice
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen mixed raspberries
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1 small handful of kale
- 2 cups of unsweetened vegetable milk
For the topping
- Roasted unsalted sunflower seeds
- Raw or roasted nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts…)
- 1 kiwi
- Clean the spinach.
- Pour it with Moringa powder into the blender. Add the natural yogurt, the milk, the lemon juice and the avocado.
- Mix for several seconds until you get an homogeneous and thick texture.
- Pour the smoothie into bowls. Let them in the fridge to cool while preparing the topping.
- Clean and sponge the kiwi and cut it into small pieces. Carefully place the pieces on top of each bowl.
- Sprinkle the sunflower seeds and the nuts.