Sweet spinach cake
If you’re still wondering how to impress your guests with a meal, Me Moringa For Life offers you an exquisite, aesthetic and, above all, easy homemade recipe.
- 120 g of flour
- 2 tbsp of ME Moringa powder
- 200 g of chopped spinach leaves
- 120 g of caster sugar
- 6 cl of vegetable milk
- 3 eggs
- 6 cl of sunflower oil
- 1 bag of baking powder
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar
- 100 g of powdered hazelnuts
- A few strawberries & mint leaves for the beauty of the meal
The Chantilly topping*
- 50 cl of fluid liquid cream
- 2 packs of fixed cream
- 2 tbsp of caster sugar
*Otherwise, a bunt of whipped cream
- Preheat the oven at 160 °C.
- Clean and chop the spinach.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs thoroughly with semolina sugar. Incorporate the sunflower oil, the milk, the Moringa and the chopped spinach. Mix to a homogeneous formula.
- Add the previously mixed flour, the vanilla sugar and the baking powder. Mix again.
- Pour the dough into a buttered and floured mold and bake for 40 min. At the end of the cook, let it cool before unmolding.
- Cut the cake in half horizontally to get two thin parts. Put on top of the lower part the whipped cream, then cover it with the second.
- Decorate with whipped cream, strawberries and a few mint leaves.