Tomatoes and cucumber gaspacho
- 8 peeled tomatoes
- 2 peeled cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon of ME Moringa powder
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 slice of gluten-free bread
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp of water
- Salt and pepper
* You can completely remove the seeds from the cucumbers and the tomatoes if it bothers you.
- Cut the tomatoes and cucumber into a square.
- In a blender, pour in your vegetables. Add the pressed garlic, the gluten-free bread, the balsamic vinegar, the olive oil, the water and the Moringa powder. Salt and pepper, then mix all until obtaining an homogeneous soup.
- Keep in the refrigerator until tasting.
Do not hesitate to serve your gazpacho in verrines by adding a few leaves of whole mints for a more refreshing touch.